DesignMissoula creates company identities (logos) to help them effectively communicate their brand to customers.
Top 5 aspects of an effective logo:
DesignMissoula’s Logo Design Process:
1. Design Brief: Logo Questionnaire or Interview with client to get the design brief.
2. Research: Conduct research focused on the industry itself, on its history, and on its competitors.
3. Reference: Conduct research into logo designs that have been successful and current styles and trends that are related to the design brief.
4. Sketching & Conceptualising: Develop the logo design concept(s) around the brief and research. Design in black and white first (must like in simplest form) and then color.
5. Reflection: Take breaks throughout the design process. This lets your ideas mature and for you to get renewed enthusiasm. Receive feedback.
6. Presentation: Choose to present only a select few logos to the client or a whole collection.
7. Celebration: Eat chocolate, sleep, enjoy a cup of coffee. Or a combination.
Interested in our services? Contact us today for a quote!